We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Craeve & Company decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was states when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at the time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Craeve & Company, and it governs any and all data collection an usage by us. Through the use of www.craeve.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
In addition, Craeve & Company may have the occasion to collect non personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operation system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Craeve & Company may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to glam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect form you will be stored for no longer than necessary .The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant, the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations, any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulation, professional bodies or associations, the type of contact we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Craeve & Company does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Craeve & Company may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.craeve.com.
Craeve & Company may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires/ testimonials related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Craeve & Company may find it beneficial to all our customers to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such they are required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
Craeve & Company uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the provides and are not with Craeve & Company’s control.
Disclosure of Information
Craeve & Company may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Craeve & Company.
Craeve & Company greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Craeve & Company products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send us an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. Craeve & Company will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Craeve & Company takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline Only employees who need information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us